Pale Ale Beer Brewing Ingredient Kit
1. CBW® PALE ALE DME: malted barley, water. CONTAINS BARLEY. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT, MILK. Net Wt. 1 lb (453.6 g)
2. PRIMING SUGAR: Glucose. Intended for use as a Home Brewing Ingredient. Net Wt. 1 oz (28.35 g),
3. DRY BREWING YEAST 01: Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiæ ), emulsifier: sorbitan monostearate.
Sprinkle into wort. Net Wt. 0.07 oz (2 g)
4. NATURAL HOPS AROMATIC EXTRACT-Mosaic: Hop oil, Hop polyphenol. Sprinkle into wort or beer. Net Wt. 0.07 oz（2 g）
5. NATURAL HOPS BITTER EXTRACT- 25: Water, Hop extract Sprinkle into wort or beer. Net Vol. 0.067 fl oz (2 ml)
SHIPPING & RETURN
Shipping typically takes 2-5 business days for delivery.
Kindly note that once the ingredient brew kit has been opened or used, it cannot be returned.
OG (Original Gravity)：11~11.5°BX
ABV (Alcohol by Volume)：4.8~5.2 %vol
IBU (International Bitterness Units): 18~22
APPROX ONCE BREWED
A contemporary, popular style with golden color and abundant with floral, citrus-like and resinous piney flavors.
iGulu source our ingredient, make sure we have most reliable farm and processed finest quality consistantly.