Iguki no longer cooling

• I brewed my 1st batch no problem and it was great.  Second one fermented fine but after it was done and I started drinking it,  the unit stopped cooling .  I thought it was something I did and brewed a third batch (pale ale) and the igulu didn't temp crash as it should and won't cool.  There is co2 in the unit.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated !

• Dear Chris,

Can you please put the tank of beer in the fridge, and unplug the machine. leave the machine unplugged over night. then plug it back in, and then restart it again and put it in cooling mode. if the temperature still doesnt drop, please email your order info, name and shipping address and a description of the issue to support@igulu.com and our warranty team will help you replace the unit.

• I had the same issue with mine. I brewed 2 batches and went batch 2 finished it would not stay cold. Igulu was quick to help troubleshoot and eventually send me a replacement. The replacement just arrived. 

I am hoping this is not going to be a recurring problem. 

• All, mine seems to be doing the same thing! I've done the preliminary step April has advised, so i'm contacting support. Weird how it really did just stop cooling after 2 batches... hoping to get it resolved with iGulu soon!