CO2

• Hi I live in australia will the soda stream co2 bottle screw into my F1 brewery cheers 

• can someone from igulu please answer my question

• Have they answered you yet ?

I just tried to screw my aussie soda stream in and it's definitely a different thread!

would you know how to work around it or can iGulu suggest something plewse ! Cheers 

• All, just received my Aussie one and tried the sodastream bottle and mine does not fit... it goes in for maybe half a turn then gets extremely tight to the point I am worried I will break something if I use my full force. Here is a picture of what they use in Australia below.

It looks like we may need to use an adapter here? What type of thread is it? Google shows an adapter as:

• Inner thread: Australian standard SodaStream thread
    • Outer thread: CGA320

SodaStream CO2 Adapter/Converter Aussie threaded sodastream cylinder homebrew - Picture 2 of 5

• Hi I have 36 hours till my first brew is ready , can I use my brewery without the co2 gas bottle .igulu should send an adapter in the brewery kit to their australian customers cheers 

• Disappointed no one from iGulu has replied to these posts. I just started my first brew today and discovered the soda stream canister I bought doesn't fit. On research, Australia and NZ have a unique standard for CO2 cartridges. I went to my local home brew store to see if I could get an adapter- no luck.

if anyone has found a solution to use the machine in Australia I would love to hear it!

• Try this -search eBay Oz.

CO2 Cylinder Adapter For TR21-4 Male Thread To G1/2 Type30 Female JY CM YT

• @ANTHONY Thank you. I have asked in so many places and no one could confirm the soda stream thread. That looks right so have just ordered one