Amber lager very little pressure during fermentation

• I have 3 days left on my Amber lager and the entire time during fermentation the pressure has been less than .5 psi. This does not seen right. Any suggestions? Is this batch ok or trash? 

Thanks 

• @Mark It sounds like you didnt put the little red sealing gasket onto the orange lid properly. I noticed I forgot to install that onto my lid for my first brew, a day after I started it. Once I put that red sealing gasket onto the lid my pressures went up. Mine didn't come installed already, and the instructions in the manual do mention it brielfy.

• @Mark it does sound like your tank is not fully sealed. Can you please send a video of your set up to support@igulu.com and we will troubleshoot it for you?

• The seal is fine. This is my 3rd brew and the seal is in place. The fermentation is done and the keg is holding pressure from the co2 tank without any issues. The beer just had no pressure during fermentation and now that it is done has no head when it is poured.

• was the first 2 batch like this? or the first two were normal?

• First 2 batches were perfect. The pale ale and wheat. 

• @Mark hi mark, so sorry to hear that. can you please email your set up with the tank in photo or video to support@igulu.com?  we will take a look and try to troubleshoot.  thank you