iGulu F1 116oz Triton Fermentation Keg
- Triton-made iGulu F1 Fermentation Tank offers clear visibility of all brewing stages.
- Designed for 116 oz brews, fits in the iGulu F1 Brewing System, ensuring airtight and safe fermentation.
- Built from Tritan, used for baby bottles, providing sterile fermentation. Withstands 23˚F - 228˚F, and is impact resistant.
- Easy to clean due to its non-porous surface and wide mouth, preventing residual flavors.
- Suitable for both seasoned and newbie brewers, offering control and precision. Allows for diverse brewing experiments.
- Free domestic shipping with any purchase,
- Hassle-free returns within 30 days
- 1-year warranty on compressor and general parts
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 10(W)*8*8 INCH
- TANK CAPACITY: 5 L
- MAX. BREWING CAPACITY: 3.8L
Parts and Functionality
Crafted from tritan material, the keg is designed to perfectly fit the F1 home brewer. Its shatter-resistant design safeguards both the keg's longevity and the quality of the brew.
Pressurized Gas Connector
Keg Pressurized Gas Inlet
High-security Lid Lock
Crystal-Clear Precision Constructed from Triton
How to use iGulu F1 Home Brewer
HOME BREWING MADE EASY
Step 1: Add Water
Add clean, filtered water to the fermentation tank, while making sure not to exceed the maximum 3.8 liter measurement capacity marking inside the tank.
Step 2: Add Ingredients
Add all specified iGulu brew kit ingredients into the fermentation tank. Make sure to follow the instructions provided on the back of the brew kit package.
Step 3: Seal the Tank
Gently attach the lid onto the fermentation tank, ensuring a tight seal to prevent leakage.
Step 4: Place it in the F1
Insert the fermentation tank into the F1 Brewing Machine, ensuring that it is securely in place. Connect the tube to the tap dispenser. Refer to the user manual for more detailed information.
Step 5: Select & Start
Choose from the various available brewing options from iGulu to initiate the brewing process. After, conveniently monitor every stage of the brewing process with use of the iGulu App. It's that easy.