Master Mode Cards 💳

• @Ryan Thanks for posting this Ryan. I will try your work around when home.

• @April 

Sorry for the longer post here. I am experiencing some odd issues with the machine now. Today I have updated the machine to the latest firmware through the app, and hoping that's not where my problems are stemming from now, as I don't see any way to go back from that. 

When I set the machine to the cooling mode within the app at 44 degrees, the machine pressurizes to around 17 psi, but when I set the machine to the cooling mode at 44 degrees on the machine itself, it only pressurizes to around 7 psi. So somehow it seems that the app modes and the machine modes have different preset pressure settings.

The machine also continues to say "cooling" with a target temp of 44 degrees on the cooling mode, and never switches to the screen that tells you what the current temp is it on that mode. I also have not heard the compressor turn on yet, and it's been over an hour on that mode.

My final question is, what is "toolkits" pressure setting under the machine settings in the app supposed to do? If I have a cooling mode running, can I turn that on and control the serving pressure of that mode to whatever PSI I have selected?

I currently have the machine turnd off and unplugged, as I'm going to try leaving it that way overnight before trying again tomorrow, as per your request on a previous post about cooling issues. If I'm still having issues tomorrow, I'll reach out to the warranty team. I am noticing that even with the machne turned off and unplugged, it is still showing as online and connected in the app. I can even start a bre cycle or turn on a cooling mode. THat doesn't seem right. Is tht an issue with the app, my machine, or a combo of both?

*Update
    I kept the machine unplugged overnight and did a reset when I turned it on this morning. I also deleted it out of the app and repaired it as well. When I started a cooling program in the app, the machine did turn the compresser on right away, so that's good news. What's puzzling, is that if I use the controls on the machine itself, and then start a cooling mode (either in the app or on the machine), the machine doesn't turn on the compressor or work propoerly then. I'll reach out to your support team with my issues and can hopefully get them adressed.

• @Ryan @Brendan Kierans  we are having our team working on this issue right now. sorry about that. 

• For now, please go to the machine, setting/ check for update. 

Update and restart the machine. 

Then try again. 

IF that doesnt work, please try delete the machine from the app, and then re add the machine to app.

Thank you!

• @Ryan if you are still having issues. please send a short video of the issue to support@igulu.com along with your name and shipping address and order numbers. our warranty team will help you replace it.

• hi all, For the igulu app, iPhone go to the apple store to search iGulu. For android, use this link - http://app.igulu.com/homebrew This link is temporary until the app goes on play store.

If you havent done so, please activate the premium mode with the igulu premium mastermode card by scanning the card with the F1 machine.

If you havent done so, pair the machine with your phone app. 

Once you have paired the machine with the app, please check update and do any neccesary update on your phone app and the machine.  Then you will be able to use your phone app to add custom recipes for fermentation.

If for some reason, your app still doesnt seem to recognize that you have the premium mode, then please delete the machine and add the machine back to your app.

• I have followed these steps a few times and mode is not being recognised.

• @Brendan sorry to hear that brendan, can you try to delete the machine from app one more time?

turn off the machine. delete your app from phone, and then reinstall app, login, and then turn on machine and add the machine to phone app?

• @April sure, I can try.

• @April The igulu support team did get back to me with answers on the issues i was experiencing. It sounds like they are to be expected and how the current settings for the machine/app are set up, and future updates may help sort some of it out. If I run into anthing else I will let you know.

Thank you!

• @April Just did all of that again and same result.

• Here is the home screen on my F1 fwiw.

• @Brendan so sorry for the delay in reply, can you check to see if you can update your machine and your app to newest version? if that still doesnt work, please email us the machine's info, under setting/about/system version to our team via email support@igulu.com

• Yes, I have done that a few times. Is there a new version?

I have also emailed support about all of this and they have the machine information. I am awaiting a reply from them.

• I completed these steps again with no result.

• After many attempts, the service team was able to remotely update my app/ machine.

• @Brendan sorry you had to try many times. I am glad that our support team was able to help finally.

• 2 / 2