Beer is flat-

• I have brewed 3 batches of beer to date. the first was the pale ale and I was impressed with the taste and the carbonation level until the CO2 didn't dispense and repressurize the keg. The second batch was the wheat beer and holy crap did that pressurize!  Couldn't get anything to resemble beer in the glass. ALL foam!

This time, I tried the pale again and all seemed well until the finish.  All pressure was lost. CO2 is working correctly to add pressure to the keg when dispensed but the head is just plain wrong and the brew is absolutely flat. No carbonation at all.

What gives?

I did the master mode update and I still can't manually manage the pressure or the temp which is presently sitting at a balmy 37F. the first batch was 32, second batch, 33. This batch? Summertime.

What gives?

• Hi Ted, it sounds like some how there is a leak in the tank or the tube connection. Can you please send us an email support@igulu.com with your machine display info, your name, shipping address and describe what happened with this batch in details?

Our warranty team will be happy to help you to try to figure out what happened.