Massive brewing fail. What a mess!

• So I was on my third attempt at brewing with the 2 try at the wheat beer. 

Day 2 I enter the office where the brewer is located to find the lid of the F1 blown off the top, the top of the pressurized keg sticking up where the lid should be and all the liquid emptied into the machine wheee it was leaking ever so gently into my bar and floor. 

Clamp was installed and still in place so that's not what happened. I can't pretend to know what may have caused this catastrophic failure which change the course of my entire day. 

The pictures help paint the scene. 

any advice, feedback, explanations from iGulu?

afraid to do another beer. Failing is too expensive. Beer not in the keg anymore

• So while washing up the mess I found the culprit. The dispenser hose had a small hole it it right where the pinch clamp was located. 

pressure built up enough to. Were a siphon and all that beer flowed right out into the chiller chamber. 

Now, where in the hell can I get a replacement for that?  Three brews in and it's done?  Not very durable. Is it under warranty?  Seriously. How do I get a replacement?  And for that matter a new beer to go along with it??