No pressure yet...

• Question about the brewing process... I'm brewing my first batch, the Bavarian Wheat. The display shows 9 days remaining, but the pressure is still 0.0psi. When should that start to climb? I did install the rubber ring/gasket on the keg lid, so the seal should be tight. The contents of the keg looks nice and foamy/active, just no pressure yet.... I check every few hours waiting for something other than 0.0.....

• I've seen the pressure slowly rise on my Amber Lager (just 2 days in). Maybe check your air and outpour hoses. Maybe also make sure the hose to the spout is locked/closed to avoid any outgassing via there?

• I unseated and re-seated the CO2 and dispensing hoses, so they're alright (assuming they aren't defective/damaged).  The clamp on the dispensing hose is ratcheted all the way down, so that should be fine.  Still no pressure.  How do we tell what part of the system is measuring the pressure?   Would it be the CO2 hose?

• I think I may have just figured it out.  The fitting that the dispensing hose connects to on the lid might have been loose.  When I reconnected the hose, i noticed that there was a little bit of play in the fitting, so I twisted it clockwise and found that it got tighter.  After just a few minutes, I got .39psi.   That's progress!