Urgently need help my first brew but now unit is not responding

• Hi

I just brew the first batch on August 17th and the situation is now the screen at F1 unit is still display at 6 days fermenting. Now the LED light is turn green. What should I do.

I've also check the app it said offline.

• @Pakpoom 

The only thing I can figure is that your pressure got too high and the process stopped, as none of the starting kits take that long, then started back up for some reason? The longest is 15 days, the Bavarian Wheat should be at 3 days remaining. 

On their official page under help they mention the following:

F1 has built in sensor for pressure, once detect abnormal pressure level( high CO2 level):

The machine wont be automatically adjust the setting for the three brew kits: Pale Ale, Amber Lager and Bavarian Wheat. Instead , it will give a warning alert and stop the brewing process. This is because those three brewing program were not set to adopt the automatically pressure adjustment feature.

What are you brewing?
    The actual days that each brew should require are the following:

• Pale Ale 9 days
    • Amber Lager 11 days
    • Bavarian Wheat 15 days

I would keep an eye on your pressure level and see if it is still going up. If it is increasing still, then the beer is still fermenting. If the preasure is no longer increasing at all, then you can most likely set the unit to chill mode and start dispensing. Depending on how high your pressure is you may want to release some and get it down into the 12-15 or so range. If you were brewing the Pale Ale or the Amber Lager they should be nearly done or fully done.

You should perform an update on the unit as well once you have exited the fermentation. Update directly on the unit, not in the app. Once updated, it should list properly in the app. You may need to reinstall the app and re-add it if it continues to show offline.

• I just check the unit screen. It's not response to my touch. I cannot navigate to any menu. Is it normal? and what next

the pressure before it stop response is 0.3 bar

Thank you for your advice

• That is not normal. I would unplug it completely, then plug it back in if the screen is 100% unresponsive. That is pretty much all you can do as far as I am aware.

Once it comes back up I woud perform a software update if its not the latest version.

It sounds like your unit locked up for some reason. I have not had any issues like that luckily.

• Hi my iGulu f1 does not boot up properly, I am connected with wifi and can access it via wifi and my mobilephone. I've turned it off several times for several minutes without a power cable in it do you have any ideas? I've brewed two different batches but now on my third it's stuck somehow and doesn't want to light up the display at all