Unable to Add Device to APP?

• I am unable to get past the Add Device screen in the app.  ANyone else having this issue OR answers please. 

• Also having an issue with the App.  Is it actually posted and available?  I used the QR from the machine box, but am unable to even register for the app...

• I too can't add my device. 

I scanned the app code in the manual. 

Theirs password reset and account creation is very broken in the app. Luckily I created an account with an older version. 

• Had no problem connecting to either IOS or Android app. Problem is that Blue tooth disconnects when you leave the room and doesn't reconnect when you return. Only way to connect it again is to disconnect and reconnect. Over and over.... I pretty much have gave up on the app until they get past the "the app is still under development stage"....

• Make sure you download the app from the YouTube video and NOT the QR on the box or manual. Here is where I finally got the right version. 

https://app.igulu.com/homebrew

• Spoke with Customer Service.....told the app is only IOS and not android, which contradicts other replies and to uninstal and reinstal.  This has not made any change.   If I get it figured out, I will repost.  Thanks for the help.

• The New version from July 2024 works. Much better. I have mine connected now and the app stays connected. 

My issue now is that the app doesn't see the current brew progress. 

This is on the android app.