Master Mode Cards 💳

• Exciting news!

iGulu is preparing to ship out Master Mode unlock cards very soon. 

Master Mode unlock cards can only be used once and will permanently unlock your machine for master mode usage. 

Once your machine is unlocked with master mode, you can set custom temperature and pressure settings for an entirely custom brew OR resume OR modify existing brew settings. 

Actual ship date is still TBD, but check back freqently for updates!

• So did I screw up my card? I am in the middle of a ferm, and I recieved my card. I tryed to install the card, with no luck. It says the card is one use. I have a few more days on this ferm. Is the card trashed, or still good?

• @JEFF Hi Jeff, try to use the card again when your current batch is done, reach out to support@igulu.com if you run in to trouble unlocking master mode.

• Jack, That worked. When are we going to be able to use the phone app,.

• Hello,

I just received my master mode card in the mail today and was curious if once we activate master mode with the card, if we reset the machine under the settings will it remove the master mode function? I know the cards are one time use.

• @Ryan hi ryan, no when you reset, you will not remove the master mode function. if you reset and run into any issues, please let us know and we will help.

• As a matter of interest, why is Master Mode needed?
    Why don't the machines just ship with the ability to do custom settings?

• @Richard Master mode will be a paid feature for future igulu users. 

• Is their any documation on the Master Mode?

• @JEFF what documentation are you referring to?

• Like what all the master mode does (Features) and what are the proceedures to do those tasks. (Like changing the pressure, How do you set it and how do you save it)

• @JEFF Hi jeff, sorry we do not have instruction made yet. We will work on that. 

• @JEFF Our team is still working on the final version of the app. we are expecting the app to be finished by end of June, and then we will make a video on how to use the features of mastermodes.

• Hi everyone, our app is not on google play store yet. however you can download it here and start using it now.  http://app.igulu.com/homebrew

• @April that address does not work for me.

• @April it works now, thanks! I'll test the app tomorrow or Tuesday. 

• App says I don't have mastermode and the card does not do anything. Any advice??

• @Brendan your machine is already master mode unlocked, right? but your app says you dont have mastermode?

• @April Yes and yes.

• @April I am having the exact same issue as Brendan. My machine already has master mode unlocked, but the app is saying I do not have premium and need to purchase in order to have those features.

I also checked for updates on the machine, which is now connected to wifi through the app and has a strong signal, and it found one available. When I try to update through the machine, after it says "downloading" for a while, it tells me "update unseccessful". I have tried doing this a few times now, all with the same result.

*Update to this post.

I removed my machine from the app, deleted the app, and re-installed it. After reconnecting the machine, I now seem to have the premium features enabled in the app.

• 1 / 2