App/update do not work

• I was able to communicate with device. After the update I am unable to and it keeps saying that both Bluetooth and wifi are disconnected. On the device, wifi is connected 

• same here.  It will recognize my device but won't connect to wifi...no matter what I try.  it says move closer to router and I literally put side by side and it "times out" and can't find it.

Frustrating AF machine - I've yet to have a good experience with anything relating to this machine and how it operates and what it produces

• Me too. 

• The New version from July works better. 

• I finally managed to get bluetooth and wifi connected (add device again and again) but although wifi stays connected bluetooth disconnects when out of range and then fails to reconnect when I'm back.The only way to make bluetooth work is to add the device all over again which is tiresome.At least the machine downloaded an update although nothing seemed to change and I can't update via the app because it flicks a page which disappears before you can read it

• My app stays connected via wifi but it clearly isn't connected to the u it because I can't control the unit via the app,I can't monitor the line condition of the unit. 

Frustrating. 

• @Steven Same here. SO furstrating!

• App is working for me luckily to control my unit. My current app version is the 1.6.8 Android release.

There are still bugs and the app has not been updated in months.

• Specifically update does not work from the app at all, and you have to do that on the unit.
    • The toolkit lists BAR pressure, even if the unit is configured to show as PSI.
    • Co2 injection will indicate it is running if you tell it to start from the toolkit menu even when it does nothing at all. This happens if the iGulu is running anything at all. So if your iGulu is brewing, or is chilling and you try to use the toolkit, it wont work. You have to first stop whatever the iGulu is doing, then the toolkit will work properly and inject pressure taking the Co2 to your specified bar level.
    • Bluetooth does not reconnect, as others mentioned. I am not sure if this is a bug or as designed when connected properly to Wifi.
    • Hardware version and Serial Number on the Device Information screen are blank, and Wifi mac address is completely missing.
    • Cooling mode status does not properly list celcius temperatures and shows as Farenheit even when configured on the unit to do otherwise.

Those are the issues I saw. Everything else that is present currently has worked fine for me.

• My unit reconnects to wifi without issue. Tested restarting my wireless router, and tested restarting the iGulu and in both cases it connects fine.
    • Creating custom recipie processes works fine. 
    • Injecting Co2 works as long as the unit is not doing something else.
    • Stopping running processes from the app works fine.
    • Starting processes from the app works fine, including custom processes. As soon as I start them it pulls up the current status, timeline left, temperature and pressure, and so on without issue.
    • Cooling mode properly shows the correct pressure and temperature (though in the wrong format.)

Hoping we get a new app version soon as there has not been an update to the android version in quite some time. I think I have received 3 or 4 unit updates since the last app update.